94.00mm x 86.00mm – CR9.25:1
Home/MITSUBISHI EVO 1-9 4G63 STROKER 2.2L
MITSUBISHI EVO 1-9 4G63 STROKER 2.2L
2.370,00 €excl VATmore
100mm x 87.50mm – CR9.0:12.340,00 €excl VATmore
80.00mm x 89.00mm – 137.75mm Rods – CR12:12.370,00 €excl VATmore
88.00mm x 86.00mm w/ 156mm rods – CR8.5:1
MITSUBISHI EVO 1-9 4G63 STROKER KIT 2.2L CR 9.25:1
- Custom made pistons with CR 9.25 : 1
- Upgraded Pins (Cylindrical shape)
- Extra deep valve pockets to allow oversized valves and high lift cams.
- Lateral Gas-Porting
- Dedicated Forging
- Skirt coating for improved wear and friction reduction.
- Maximum ring seal.
- Stainless chrome / ductile moly top rings, tapered second ring, 3-piece oil rings.
- Wossner Piston Kit comes with 1.5mm x 1.2mm x 2.5mm ring set.
CRANKSHAFT TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Knife edge counterweights design to reduce weight and increase crankshaft aerodynamics.
- ”High Speed” oiling system
- Journal radio disperse load stress.
- Crankshaft is fully balanced on Sunnen machines 1gr +/- 0.1 and ready to install.
- Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel.
- Full CNC machining.
- Nitride process for hardening.
- Multi-stage Heat Treatment.
- Shot peening for improved fatigue resistance
- Magna-fluxing for flawless surface finish.
- Heat treatment for superior wear resistance.
- Micro-polishing for longer bearing life.
H.D. SERIES – CONNECTING RODS TECHNICAL & ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Our rods comes with 3/8″ ARP 2000 bolts [rated to 220,000psi]
- Ribbed pin end minimize P.E. distortion under heavy inertia loads and saving extra weight
- Rod bushings from aluminum silicon bronze with radial groove for oil reservoir
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
- Lipped cap relief for improved big end rigidity
- Double Grooves in thrust face for weight reduction
- Double Ribbed cap for added strength and durability
- 2 piece forgings from high tensile steel EN24T-817M40T
- ZRP laser mark logo
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees the consistency of the forged material meets our high quality standard
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances as tight as 0.0002”
- Center to center is held to 001” tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets ± 1gram
4G63 / 4G63T
ARP L19 – 3/8″