Honda K20 135.50×22 Stroker Heavy Duty Connecting Rods
ZRP Heavy Duty Series I-Beam shaped for extra rigidity connecting rods aimed for the High Hp/Boost applications. Built from the finest raw materials 4340 high tensile steel with a specially optimized shape for high performance and extreme durability.
The bushings made from AMPCO 18 material for excellent resistance to wear and fatigue and have radial groove for oil reservoir. They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. Bend and twist is tightly controlled while tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances.
Each rod includes ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000 psi , optional ARP L19 material available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
- Aluminum – silicon/ bronze bushing with radial groove.
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees the consistency of the forged material meets our high quality standard.
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances as tight as 0.0002”
- Center to center is a maintained to .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Computer generated stress analysis of con rods.
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets ± 1gram.