Ford 2.0L 16v Cosworth 133.50×24 Longer Connecting Rods
ZRP standard series H-Beam shaped Connecting Rods are manufactured from 4340 high tensile steel and they are designed for high performance and extreme durability.
These rods are “Ribbed” pin that minimizes pin end distortion under heavy inertial loads while saving excess weight.
They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. Bend and twist is tightly controlled while tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances.
Each rod includes ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000 psi , optional ARP L19 material available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
- Aluminum – silicon/ bronze bushing with radial groove.
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees the consistency of the forged material meets our high quality standard.
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances as tight as 0.0002”
- Center to center is a maintained to .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis FEA Computer generated stress analysis of con rods.
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets ± 1gram.