- Diamond Pistons made from 2618 material for High HP/Boost applications
- • Side gas ports for better ring seal
- • Tool steel H-13 alloy pins (Rockwell hardness around Rc54)
- • 3D milling on piston crowns for ready to install finish
- • Offset pins for quiet operation
- • Over size and deeper valve pockets
- • Molly Skirt coating for friction loss and skirt wear protection
- • Pro-Select Total Seal 1.00mm x 1.20mm x 2.00mm ring set included
- Heavy Duty Connecting Rods I-Beam Shape for extra rigidity
- • ARP 2000 rod bolts rated to 220.000psi (3/8″)
- • AMPCO bushing with radial groove
- • Dual grooves in thrust face for weight reduction
- • Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- • Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength and dimensional stability
- • Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- • 2 piece forgings from high tensile steel 4340
- Crankshaft Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel
- • Gun drilled crank pin and counterweights to reduce weight and rotating mass.
- • Dual passage – straight through oil feeding. Each journal having two main sources of oil feed. providing enhanced lubrication at higher RPM.
- • Nitride process for hardening & Multi-stage Heat Treatment for superior wear resistance
- • Shot peening for improved fatigue resistance
- • Micro-polishing for longer bearing life
- • Journal radium disperse load stress