- • Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel
- • Gun drilled crank pin and counterweights to reduce weight and rotating mass
- • Journal radium disperse load stress
- • Full CNC machining
- • Dual passage – straight through oil feeding.
- • Each journal having two main sources of oil feed, providing enhanced lubrication at higher RPM.
- • Nitride process for hardening
- • Multi-stage Heat Treatment
- • Sonic tested and X-rayed to ensure a reliable end product
- • Crankshaft is fully balanced @ 1gr +/- 0.1
- • Magna-fluxing for flawless surface finish
- • Heat treatment for superior wear resistance
- • Micro-polishing for longer bearing life
- • Shot peening for improved fatigue resistance