After designing and implementing award winning billet crankshafts for the 4-cyl Subaru engines, it was time for some extra power on the EG 33 6-cyl monster.
Special design that comes along with the well-known rigid materials, offering increased durability and much more torque on the whole power band.
- Stroke: 75.00mm
- Gun drilled crank pin and counterweights to reduce weight and rotating mass
- Journal radium disperse load stress
- Dual passage – straight through oil feeding
- Each journal having two main sources of oil feed, providing enhanced lubrication at higher RPM
- Manufactured from 4340 Precision Billet Steel
- Full CNC machining
More info here…